Friday, 17 June 2011

Wow..really feeling tired this end of the week.

Mind you whole head radiation is prob quite a lot to take on...just sat here..just chilling and surfing...

Tried to have a nap no good, watched tv, load of rubbish.

Just need to rest and that's not one of the things I'm use to doing.  Although not driving sure does mean I'm not as busy buzzing around and that can only be a good thing.

Up the school later for the circus and I'm really looking forward to it despite the wet.

Busy(ish) weekend...Lucinda popping in to see me Saturday afternoon, Lisa and Alex coming over to me - going out for an Indian...yummy.

Sunday Father's Day and I'm doing dinner for Mum, Dad, Judith, Gerry and my boys...Tim and Vic coming for tea..of course Judith is on hand to help for which I'm very grateful..

Not such a busy week next week ...Mon free, Tues just round Mum's, Weds apt at 12.30 for an hour, Thurs Gill round for a chat and coffee..Friday hosp...so all good.

Love Clare xx

2 comments:

  1. Well done for trying to rest, Clare. Have a lovely weekend with your family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still sound really busy to me Clare! :-) Just rest when you can. Enjoy your weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete