Despite a sad start to the weekend I did manage to have a good one.
Lucinda came yesterday and stayed the night, we managed to get through 3.5 bottles of wine and hideous amounts of Thorntons choc..Listening to 'old' tunes and not getting to bed until 3am..
Jack for some reason slept until 8am..unheard of and I woke without a hangover no even a smidgen of one..
BUT...my legs hurt again like they did last weekend so maybe it's alcohol that isn't agreeing with me as both times I've had wine they've hurt.
Now, I know most people think that in my position I should just enjoy myself and do/eat what I want..well yes I can but the weight is not good so I sat down and did a full weeks menu...not just dinners but brekkie/lunch and dinner and snacks in between...on SW plan so all syns counted.. I must stay on plan this week... Saturday is Wendy's Strawberry Tea and I will only have 1 scone and Jam...surely I can do that can't I?
Hilary and Kev's party in the evening so maybe a bit of drink and food will pass my lips..
Let's see if I can actually do this...
No comments:
Post a Comment