How frightening..
Woke in the night to excruciating pain in my feet and up my legs to my knees. Got up and made my way downstairs very slowly. Extremely difficult one stair at a time.
Hobbled round the kitchen trying to get my feet to work properly. Had to give in and sit down as couldn't put any weight on them.
Sat on the sofa drifted off and then managed to get back upstairs to sleep for a couple of hours.
However, in amongst all this Jack has really bad stomach upset, so between Jon and I were taking him to the toilet all night.
I'm up now 7.15am and my legs still don't feel right but no where near as bad as they did. Feet seem to be ok but knees are now really hurting so what's all that about eh? Was so frightened that I wouldn't be able to walk by the morning, but it's ok for now.
Had a couple of days with nothing much planned but will now have Jack to entertain as not allowed back to school for 48hrs.
No comments:
Post a Comment