Monday, 1 August 2011

Felt really 'odd' today.

Couldn't get started and laid in bed until 11.30am - disgraceful!

Head was a bit fuzzy and it was when I woke up so should have taken my tablets as soon as I woke at 7am...couldn't be bothered to go downstairs and get them.  Also have intermittent pain in my right side and lower back could be dehydration I suppose will make more of an effort to drink water throughout the day.  Other thing that springs to mind is 'liver probs'...I hope not!

Seeing Dr C on Friday so will tell him and see what makes of it, as well as yet again trying to sort out my scan on 18th Aug..original letter said chest/abdo/pelvis and to get there an hour before appt time to drink the drink!..Spoke to Dr C last time I was at hospital and said I thought he wanted my head scanned as well...he does so he sent a message/note to the scan department to tell them this...get a letter saying head scan on 18th no mention of chest/abdo/pelvis and no request to get there early..such hard work to keep up and I'm on the ball!!

If all else fails I'll get him to write a note on my letters and go to X-Ray on Friday to  try and sort it out.

Love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment