Haven't updated for a while as have been busy getting things sorted for Mandy etc to be able to stay and haven't been feeling like doing an update as I was so tired all the time.
Had a lovely weekend Michelle came over Saturday and Sunday which was nice.
Still feel tired and have the pain in my right side still, so bad over the weekend that I stayed in bed until lunchtime both Sat & Sun...seems to have calmed down now but is still there now and again.
Went to Drs today and he examined me but couldn't feel anything untoward, I said I have scan on Thursday so hopefully that will show what's going on in there.
Apart from a bit of painting, upstairs is finished, carpets and lino down and all looking very nice - who wants to stay??
Have a busy 2nd half of the week to come but next week not so busy. Going to see Thriller on Sunday and really looking forward to it...just hope I feel OK.
Thanks for having us Clare we all had a lovely weekend, the extension is fantastic. Hope your side pain is just a bit of over doing it, good luck for Thursday will be thinking of you. xxxx
ReplyDeleteThinking of you today Clare. Hope the side pain a better and that you're not at the hospital too long. Xx
ReplyDelete