Monday, 31 October 2011

Much better start to the day today.

Slept through from 10.50pm to 5.30am which is a first for weeks if not months.

Got loads done today.  Got Jack's advent calendar ready as it takes a while to attach the match boxes so didn't want to leave it last minute.

 double click and it will be bigger

After that I sorted out some cross stitch stuff as I need to a card for Jack for Christmas and a couple of other cards.

Then I finally finished my 'book' that I've done for Jack.  It is all things about me that he may want o know, from my birth to his.  All sorts of things in it, school/work/friends/family/fav things/ his birth story etc.

Just need to get it printed like and annual.  So pleased with it.

Also amended some 'funeral' stuff and 'wishes' stuff and have done a list of things that I'd people to have.  Found a fab website that uses ashes to make things.  Showed Jon and he's happy for it to be done.

http://www.bathaquaglass.com/memorial-glass.html

I think it's a nice idea and then rest can still be scattered if Jon wishes.

So productive day without to much exertion.

Love Clare xx

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea Clare. The memory heart looks really nice. something to hold close forever.

    H xx


    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely thought to have you close with something you can keep forever.

    Nicola
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can vouch for Bath Aqua Glass, we went to Bath a few years ago and went into their workshop and shop and their products are amazing and really beautiful. A wonderful idea that will be treasured.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete