Ah, that's more like it. No head pain in the night and got straight up this morning. Very strange indeed.
Feel human today - until lunchtime.
Only worrying/scary thing was my friend Helen (D) came to pick me up and we went to Sheeplands Garden Centre for lunch. After having lunch I had difficulty with my right leg. It didn't seem to want to work. Helen had to hold me up or I'd have been on the floor. I've had trouble 'dragging' my left foot but never my right. Only lasted a few minutes but was very scary.
Good job I brought a snazzy walking stick to use if I need to. Just have to get over the fact that I may need one!
Love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
(((Clare))). That is scary. I hope it doesn't happen again too soon. Glad you have a snazzy walking stick though, just in case. Much love to you all xxx
ReplyDelete