Saturday, 5 November 2011

I want to know what is happening to me.  So frustrating to feel ok one minute and then completely drained the next. Losing my balance at least once a day and the use of my right leg now and again.

Woke up with yet another banging headache.  Right across my forehead and in my right eye.  Luckily Jack was at Grandma and Grandad's last night so I had a lie in until 11am!  Once painkillers and steroids taken the pain eased.

Think I need a serious chat with GP on Tues about meds as they obviously aren't lasting all night and then I'm waking up in pain.

I'm sure between us we'll sort something out.

Had to do a weekly shop at Asda and that was tough as it was busy and hot.  Lunch at Mum and Dad's and a bit of a rest.  Jack asked to stay over again and of course they said yes.  So Jono and I came home and I had a lay down (again).

Nice chilled evening watching 'Strictly'.

Love Clare xx

3 comments:

  1. I hope your GP can help Clare. Thinking of you as always Xx

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree, hope the GP can help. Sending much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, the post above was from me!!!

    Lisa Pyner xx

    ReplyDelete