Tuesday, 15 November 2011

So fed up.

Went to bed early last night as I was so tired, only to wake at 1.15am, what's all that about and when I say awake I mean wide awake.

Got back to sleep only to wake at 3.30am with a cracking headache and I mean cracking, was nearly crying.  Took some painkillers and tried to go back to sleep.

Just laid there until 6.30am when I took my steroids, hoping they'd kick in before I had to get up.  How wrong was I.  Did breakfast and still had a bad head.

Texted Lesley and asked her if she would take Jack to meet Kay who could then walk him into school for me. 

Went back to bed at 8.45am and stayed there dozing until 12.30pm.  Lovely under normal circumstances but not when you feel sick and have a bad head.

Got up and had some lunch and felt much better not 100% but better.

This afternoon was totally different, I hoovered/made lunches got tea ready etc, like I was a different person. So frustrating that for a good few hours i can feel so crappy and then seem to snap out of it like it never happened.

Roll on Friday when I will (again) speak to Dr C and maybe persuade him to do a scan before Christmas instead of after.

Let's hope tomorrow is a better day.

Love Clare xx

2 comments:

  1. Hope your day has started better already, Clare. Huge hugs.
    love
    Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Clare, so sorry to read this and hope that today has been a better day for you. Fingers crossed you get some answers on Friday. Take care and thinking of you as always, Liz

    ReplyDelete