Busy week here (well sort of).
Tuesday my Brother and Sil arrived from Spain to stay with us until after Christmas then Mum & Dad until they go back on 2nd Jan.
Weds shopping for some last minute bits for wedding (shoes/neckless/earrings) and Janys very kindly sorted out the food hamper for Mum and Dad's pressie.
Indian at Mum and Dad's. All 8 dishes cooked by Dad, it was deelish I must say.
Thurs, nails done for Christmas and wedding, so excited for Tim & Vic can't wait. Actually felt really 'dodgy' in the evening, not sure why, have got a really snotty nose so that prob doesn't help. MacNurse phoned to check all ok and that I had enough tabs to see me through the weekend.
Friday, Panto with Jack and Grandma who hasn't been to a panto since I was primary school! They both really enjoyed it, so did I.
Few bits to do today and were ready for the Big Man in Red to pay a visit.
Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas Day.
Love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment