Saturday, 11 February 2012

Sorry, it's taken overnight to update but was so tired.

Dr C looked at the scan results and said that although inflammation the brain was possibly a bit more, hence the convulsions but to stay on steroid amount for now.

He's decided to stop the Herceptin and Zometa (if I need bone strengthener I can have every couple of months).

Will by trying a new chemo (Xeloda) and it's an oral one, still have to go every 3 weeks to get bloods done and supply of tabs for 14 days.

I will be rattling around can see how I tolerate it and go from there.

Liver tumour not really changed but not gone.

Lung ok for now.

Love Clare xx

11 comments:

  1. Keep fighting my lovely your strength is awesome. Claire F X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope the new chemotherapy suits you and works well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Errr, no apology needed missus! It's very brave of you to update so regularly. Sending much love x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the new chemo suits you, if you are ever not feeling so brave, don't forget there is no-one who would blame you for sharing. Your strength is amazing. Thinking of you always xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are an amazing woman Clare....they aint many of you about and for you to talk about it is so so brave....you are all always on my mind..please keep on fighting.. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was honoured to meet you today, keep strong Steve x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love and hugs Clare. I'm always thinking of you. Fayexxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love and hugs Clare. I'm always thinking of you. Fayexxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Clare,
    I hope the new chemo is bearable, thinking of you now and always,
    Lots of love xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoping the new chemo works well and trusting in Mr C to take good care of you. You, Jon and Jack are always in our thoughts. Lots of Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just sending love and hugs from every direction possible...in case you were in any doubt at all how much you are loved and valued by all of us! Hope the new meds work. Keep fighting honey. J x

    ReplyDelete