Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Friday 10th October 2008

So pleased.....Went up to London to the specialist shop Nicola Jane and was fitted with new bras and a super dooper prosthesis.

Jon and Jack dropped me off at the station and I got the train to Waterloo, throughout the journey all I could think was I was going to be so disappointed as I really hate bra shopping.

Got a cab to the shop and met my fitter Janine.

She went off and got some bras and a prosthesis for me and when she came back I asked her if she was going to measure me...she said she’d done it by eye..been fitting women for 20 or so years. Suffice to say she got it spot on!!

I left the shop with 3 new bras and a ‘new boob’ and £233 lighter!!

It looks great and you’d be hard pushed to notice which was real and which wasn’t.

Will still get my free one from the NHS as you can never have too many!!

So that part of the process is over and I feel so much better – more complete.

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment