Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Friday 30th May 2008

Well, here it is...tomorrow is 2yrs since being diagnosed with incurable cancer...How do I feel?...bloody excellent actually, as at the time I never dreamed of making it this far, as the prognosis for the size, grade, staging, etc of my tumours wasn't good reading at all...just grateful that I managed chemo so well and it shot the damned cells to bits.

Feel so much better now that my gallbladder has gone no pain for a week now...obviously my stomach ached but even that's gone now.

So, I'm looking forward to the next year hopefully continuing to feel as well as I do now I have a mammogram on Thursday 5th and I'm not too worried as I had a chest CT scan mid March and nothing was showing up then.

Will have to wait to get the results on 24th June (unless I'm lucky like last time and there is a consultant on duty) as they have to have 10 working days between mammo and results getting to oncologist and I'm at Ascot on the clinic day nearest day 10...so have to wait another week.

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment