Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Friday 8th August 2008

Been out of hospital 2 days now and feel fine.

I went up there today to the Seroma Clinic as they are only open Mondays and Fridays and I'm not sure I can get there Monday...my Care Nurse said she didn't want to syringe it out as there wasn't really that much and she wanted to avoid it if possible.

I may have to go Monday as it is 'filling up' but thankfully not too painful (yet).

I then walked into town to get a couple of bras as the one I had wasn't really to my liking...I am someone who hates shopping for bras so I thought this would hard for me...I am extremely fussy...Went into John Lewis and found 2 to my liking - yippee, couldn't be the ones in the sale at £8 though could they...not likely.

Although you do get the VAT paid for so I saved £9.52!!

Very pleased with my purchases and I also got 2 new t-shirts from M & S with crew necks as opposed to V or scoop necks. Went through my wardrobe yesterday and tried on all my tops, I managed to save some but the majority of them aren't suitable anymore so they have been bagged up and put away for now.

May think about Ebaying them at a later date.

I have received so many lovely flowers and cards from many of my lovely friends.

Think I may be able to drive next week as I have full movement in my arm and the wound isn't too sore...we shall see.

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment