Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Monday 22nd January 2007

So sore today Radiographer has said I'm not allowed to put anything on it now, as the skin has broken. It's very sore and weeping, so I need to try and keep the area dry as much as I can. If by Wednesday it's not any better they will give me dressings for it. It really is a small price to pay so I'll just have to put up with it - but I needed to moan.

Ordered all the stuff for Jack's room and it should be here Thursday - very excited. Just have to convince Jon that there is no way I can use lemon and green sheets etc in a blue room - looks like I could be taking a trip to our Baby clinic to see if there is anyone who is in need of nursery things.

Oh, I can't for Wednesday and the final treatment - you may well just hear me shout for joy wherever you are!

Have to see the consultant afterwards so no doubt I'll be there a while waiting for him to turn up and I'm taking part in some research they are doing on younger women who have breast cancer. Surprisingly not many ladies want to participate which I think is awful, it's only a few questions, family history and a blood sample. Could in the future, save someones life.

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment