Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Thursday 18th January 2007

The final leg of the radiotherapy went ok today, 4 more to go.

It was very different from the other treatment in that the machine actually rests on your skin and you are on a nice comfy bed with a really squashy pillow.

None of this positioning lark, just straight in zapped, and straight out again.

Boob is still very sore underneath and very itchy but it can only get better. Dad said to go without a bra if it's rubbing....it have sore knees if I did that!!

My 'diet' is going well, it's not really dieting but drastically cutting portion size and just cutting out the crap that I love so much!

My account with Next has been updated, so now I can get on and order the stuff for Jack's room, very exciting.

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment