Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Monday 24th July 2006

I'm on such a high today, We're going to be moving...yippee!

Finances are all ok and my brother is all set to go. Jon wants to convert the loft as soon as we move in. I hate dirt, dust and muck!! Wendy has already pictured herself in the conservatory supping Pimms...me too, hee hee.

Only downside to the day....Saw a lady on the bus today and we got chatting ( I used to smile and say 'hello' to her in passing on the bus home from work), she was at the hospital last time I had chemo, she has bone cancer and I felt so sorry for her.She's 63 (she looks about 50!!) and had breast cancer 3 yrs ago, she had a lumpectomy and radiotherapy but now it's in her bones. I was sad as she said she lives on her own now (children grown up and live away) and just occasionally she would like someone to turn to her and say " don't worry old girl you'll be ok" .


I have to thank my lucky stars (I'm sure I have some) that I have such a loving, close family and support of all my friends.She said I was really brave and strong as she heard me talking to the nurse last time I was there...can't for the life of me remember what I was saying.

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment