Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Sunday 23rd July 2006

My date with Mr Depp was on Friday, had to take Wendy along though to play gooseberry, mind you I think she was partial to a bit of Mr Bloom. Had a lovely meal afterwards and that was after eating all my popcorn and some of Wendy's, she was full up, never heard anything so ridiculous!!! The film was really good.

Had a busy couple of days viewing houses and we've put an offer on one and it's been accepted. We're really going for it 'upping sticks' and moving one road down from us. There isn't really a chain as the bloke in the house isn't buying anything else and can move out when we're ready, we're selling to my brother who hasn't got a place to sell. Probably still take a couple of months as the dreaded 'search' always takes ages to come back.Just got to sort out finances as I can't increase my mortgage at the moment as I'll get no life cover. We are meeting with our financial advisor to sort it out.

I was so happy yesterday and then got really sad, probably the saddest I've been since being diagnosed....All I've ever wanted is a family and a nice house to live in and I got sad at the fact that I may not be there a long as I want to be.

Soon snapped out of it though when I started doing a list of things we'll need to buy, as we've only got a one bedroomed house at the moment we'll need quite alot of furniture. Jack's room will be the first to get done...I can't wait.

Only 5 days between now and next chemo, just hope it'll be as easy as the last one.

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment