Thursday 20th July 2006
Not much going on this week really feel fine except it's too hot.
Been house hunting and already seen a couple of nice houses. Hate seeing ones we like and then hoping no one else has put an offer in. Will be phoning estate agents first thing tomorrow to see if one we like is still available. It's in a road that I've always fancied..more than we wanted to pay but who cares. I just want to be happy.
Got a bit sad last night as it was too hot to sleep and my mind went into overdrive. Keep thinking that if I'm not here Jon will be left to look after Jack on his own and maybe take him back to Middlesbrough where his family are and I don't want that. Which is so selfish it's hard to even write it!! My lump (hate the proper word for it) has definitely shrunk, so I hope it's shrinking the other 'lumps' too.Only one week until next chemo..times flys by between sessions.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment