Monday 17th July 2006
What a lovely weekend. Wendy held her Breast Cancer Care fundraising afternoon and it was a huge success, not least because I won some excellent raffle prizes. The best being a wine cooler bag with 2 glasses..just need to get some wine and we're off for a picnic!!
I was treated to some lovely presents from my dear friends from their shopping trip to Harrods (which I had to miss due to the naughty chemo). One of which is a lovely 'Jolie Fleurs' bracelet that had a price tag of £99.95, (Jon nearly fainted)...Wendy assures me they didn't pay full price, although I'd like to think they did. A lovely Dior lipstick and a Lilac Penhaligans purse. Jack got a gorgeous 'Make a Wish' Harrods bear from his Auntie Wendy. I'm so lucky to have such generous friends.
Good news on the house front Paul definitely wants to buy my house, so we can get house hunting and be a really good position to put in an offer if we see one we like. I've been in my house 10yrs and was only going to be here for 2yrs!! I really don't want to move but we only have one bedroom so we have to. At least it will be kept in the family. It will be less stressful knowing we have a secure buyer for ours and we won't have to pay rip off estate agents fees!!No side effects from the chemo this cycle so that is wonderful, it just makes it so much easier for all of us.
Well, I hope this week is as good as my weekend was....
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment