Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Wednesday 12th July 2006

That's it the hair has gone and I feel ok about it. It was getting very thin and on the side I sleep hardly any there at all. All shaved off and not looking at all like Kylie.

Got a bit sad today as I was singing to Jack about him being my 'Hunnybunny Bear' and said to Jon that he cannot grow up without a Mummy. That's the sort of thing that makes me sad not that I'm ill. I love Jack so much and it took us so long to finally have him with us it just seems very unfair to land us with this situation.


I'm very lucky at the moment as Jon isn't working, so we are spending a lot of time together.
We need to move house too and Paul has shown an interest in buying ours so that will make it so much easier for us, just have to find one we like.Not much to report on the chemo front, still feel fine although thought I had a bit of constipation...a handful of cherries soon sorted that out!!


love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment