Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Monday 27th November 2006

Spoke to my Care Nurse about my achey joints and the fact that I nearly wet myself as it takes so long to walk to the toilet in the morning. She explained that as the chemo and Tamoxifen 'bring on' the menopause it will effect my joints to a certain extent.

Off to Holland and Barrett I went and got some calcium and Vit D tablets..they are bloody huge.

I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow as I've got to go to the Dr to renew my sick note for work. I just hope that she signs me off again until after I've finished the Radiotherapy.

I just don't need the worry of going back and starting a new job in the middle of all this. It would be a new job as there is no work on my department and they are crying out for experienced staff on another department.

This 'limbo' stage is very odd as I feel things could be 'growing' whilst I'm sitting about waiting to start the Radiotherapy..it better not be.

I'm having some brilliant time with my gorgeous boy, although I was with him all throughout the chemo etc I have had uninterrupted time with him without worrying or even thinking about hospital appointments.

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment