Tuesday 28th November 2006
Nice Drs are so rare..I have one of them.
No questions she signed me off work for another 3 months and said I shouldn't even be thinking about work until my treatment is finished. I can now relax about the work situation until end of Feb.
She also amended my prescription from 28 days worth of Tamoxifen to 90 so I don't have to shell out £6.90 (or whatever it is to keep myself alive) every month.
The horse tablets (calcium and Vit D) seem to be doing my joints good and I have mastered a 'down in one swallow whole' technique.
I went to the baby clinic this afternoon and the nursery nurse asked if I would talk to another new Mum...sadly, she too was diagnosed with breast cancer when her baby was only 8 weeks old and has just started chemo.
I hope she emails or rings me.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment