Monday 5th March 2007
I haven't written much on here lately, as I'm not having any treatment at the moment and am just getting on with day to day things.
I have an appointment tomorrow with my consultant, not really sure what for. Well, obviously it’s procedure but I've had no tests or anything for them to talk to me about.
I know he'll want to check that the soreness from the radiotherapy has gone and I hope book me in for an ultra sound on my liver and also a chest X-ray.
I have a few questions to ask and have written them down in case I have a block and forget what I needed to ask...this happens frequently and I'm sure it must be the illness as there can be no other reasons....well maybe post baby brain/age etc
On Weds I have an appointment to see the Company Dr, as they now have my Drs' report...I'm very nervous about this as I know how I want to proceed but have to wait to see what options my employers offer
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment