Monday 6th November 2006
Woke up yesterday and couldn't move my arm at all, after a bit of manipulation I managed to get out of bed without too much pain.
I think resting it for so long at night is too long as it seems to seize up if I sleep in the same position all night. Had a flu jab on Saturday and now the other arm is sore and I have a rock hard red lump on it. So I have a red arm, a blue/yellow and black breast and a dark pinkish arm..lovely.
There is a clinic on Monday's and Friday's that I can go to to have any fluid that collects drained off, I'm not sure if I should have gone today as the arm doesn't look swollen at all but now I'll have to wait until Friday if it does start to 'fill up'.
I'm manageing to do most things, including picking Jack up, the only thing I can't do is bath him, so that's Daddy's job.
I must say that both my boys did well whilst I was in hospital, Jon had it all under control and even managed a wash load of Jack's things, without turning them a different colour or shrinking them in the dryer.
The only thing that does concern me is Jack is now mumbling the words dada...humm..I'll have to sort that one out asap.
So a week post op and I'm feeling ok.
A bit apprehensive about next week and very frustrated at not being able to jump in the car when I want.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment