Friday 10th November 2006
Had to go along to the hospital today to have fluid drained off from under my armpit..oh how nice does that sound.
It was painless and a relief to get rid of the swelling, I say it was painless as the top of my arm is still numb so I couldn't feel a thing .I'm still finding sleeping difficult as I have to sleep on my back and sometimes just want to curl up on my side which is more or less impossible at the moment as my arm is very painful at night.
The wounds are healing nicely and my breast wound is very neat indeed .I have one very hairy armpit and have tried shaving but it's difficult when it's numb and the top of the wound ends right in the middle of it..how inconvenient!!I'm not too smelly yet, as I'm managing to wash it ok just waiting for the day I and use deodorant again on it...how sad is that.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment