Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Saturday 1st July 2006

At last I have a date for my CT scan, Tuesday at 7.45pm, they are doing a week of evening scans to catch up now the scanner is mended.

I've imagined all sorts of pains over the last couple of days. My shoulders have been aching and I have a pain in my right side...of course it's more than likely I've probably strained it but all I can think is that it's my liver!!

Even had a dream I was dying...it must be on my mind more than I realise as I don't think about it 24/7.


The hair is coming out in handfuls now, it's weird as when I pull a hair it just comes out and I don't even feel it, you'd think one good brush all over and it would be gone.Well, hopefully I'll have something to be cheery about later on..England are playing..then again......

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment