Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Tuesday 4th July 2006

Well, the hair is coming out thick and fast..woke up this morning with hair stuck to my back as I was hot and sticky..looked like King Kong.

Had my scan done tonight. Good job I was last in as it took 20mins just to get the canula in for the injection to go through crap veins and everyone who takes blood always moans about them.

The Radiologist told me it would make a metallic taste in my mouth and would feel like I was wetting myself..thank god she told me that or I would not have wanted to get off the table. It was really off it actually, felt like a full blown wee.

Hopefully I will get the results on Friday when I have the chemo done if not should be next week.

Jon is more nervous about it than me..what will be will be and I can't spend time worrying about it this week.

Paul is over from Spain tonight for a week and I want to spend nice time with him not worrying over what might be showing on those scans. He will be good to talk to as he knows whats what. He has already assured me I'm on the most up to date and best regime for Breast Cancer (not sure if those two words deserve capital letters)

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment