Thursday 6th July 2006
Paul arrived here yesterday and already he's talked so much sense to me.He's explained what each drug does to my cells etc and why the hair has to fall out, something to do with the drug killing the DNA - oh I still don't quite understand.
I know the Dr explained briefly what is what but my head wasn't really listening at the time.He is going to write out some questions for us to ask next time we see the Dr.He loves doing research about medical procedures and said he just wishes he wasn't researching for his little sister.
Must go now as I'm 'A lady that lunches' (3 times this week) and Jon is going mad, says I'm never in!! He's had Jack since 8am so now we're off out to give Jon a bit of peace.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment