Friday 7th July 2006
Well, the results are in and it's not good news.
It has already spread to the lymph nodes, liver and lungs.
My consultant was on holiday and his Registrar had to break the news to us, basically they can treat it and maintain it but the reality is, it will get me in the end.
I have so many milestones that I want to see..Jack walking, talking, going to school and I'm not prepared to miss all of that so I will be fighting on as much as I can.
I feel well and everyone who knows me says I look the best I have in ages!
The chemo went ok today, just waiting for the sickness to kick in. I have a very nice clean smelling toilet waiting for me.
Someone sent me some Jelly Beans to eat whilst the treatment was being done and they were lovely, completely took away the metallic taste.
I'm so worried about Jon as he is very upset and I need him to be strong for me and Jack. He's upstairs with Jack crying as I write and it breaks my heart to hear him like that.
Can't write anymore as my head's in a bit of a muddle today.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment