Saturday 8th July 2006
Well, what a bonus...no sickness at all (so far).
Hair is getting very thin on top although my Mum says it isn't...that's because she's too short to see it.
Went for a long walk with Mum and Jack today and had a chat to her about how I'm feeling. I told her that they are all allowed to cry now and again and then that's it, we all have to be strong.
I know I can't be cured of it but I'm certain that as soon as I get weak in the mind that will be my downfall.
I'm fit and healthy, even though I'm over weight, I've never had anything wrong with me before (fertility issues don't count!!) and that is a bonus as far as I'm concerned. I eat healthy meals and now just have to cut out the crisps and sweets in between.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment