Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Saturday 28th October 2006

I'm sitting here with a very nice glass of Australian Red and huge box of chocs ..going over what is in the freezer for Jon and Jack.

All the washing and ironing is up to date, just need to pack my bag in the morning. I'm not at all worried about the op now, just about how I will manage after, I'm useless at doing anything lefthanded.

I won't be seeing Jack at all whilst I'm in, as we decided it was for the best...for various reasons 2 being..I won't get sad when he goes and there will be no risk of infection either way.

I had to have my Nan's wedding ring cut off my finger the other day as there is a strong possibility that my hands will swell and it was tight anyway.I have one more day with both boobs in tact, I'm hoping the op won't upset me at all..I wouldn't have thought so, as I'm not that enamoured with them anyway. I'm hoping there'll just be a dent where they have operated..we shall see.

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment