Saturday 9th February 2008
Well, it's happened again and this time much much worse than Sunday...so doesn't look like it's the EPO as I haven't taken any since last Saturday.
Anyway, all was fine until Thursday, I went to Oxford to see a show with 2 friends and half way through the 2nd half I started to get the pains again...my friend drove us back to her house and I had my car there...how I managed to drive back I'll never know (approx 20miles).
Got in about 11.30pm and promptly threw up, and then all night until about 4.30am. It feels as if there's not enough room in my stomach for anything and it goes extremely tight and the pain is very intense...very much like contractions...I'm not really a wuss where pain is concerned but I cried nearly all night as it was so painful, all in my stomach, upper back, and ribcage...if I thought I could have made it I'd have gone to A & E.
I had a home visit from the Dr yesterday as I couldn't walk to the toilet without feeling faint...she thinks it could be acid in my stomach as that can sometimes happen after chemo, I did say that I finished that well over a year ago but she said the damage that chemo does can appear at any time afterwards.
So I've now got gastro-resistant tablets to take...have to eat little bland portions of food...oh heck!! My chicken balti I had planned for tonight is out the window now!!
She confirmed that the letter was sent to the hospital on Monday so I have to now is wait to get a date for a scan.
This morning I still feel very sore all across my back and ribcage but that's most likely due to heaving when I was sick.
I can't pick Jack up as I feel so weak..luckily Jon is off for a week, so whilst I was in bed all day yesterday he had Jack and I'm dropping him off at my Mum's so I can pop to the shops as I really don't think I could cope with Jack a trolley and the shopping...shouldn't really go but we have NO food in the house at all.
So if I take the tablets and follow dietary advice I shouldn't have anymore pain....if I do I will be panicking.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment