Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Monday 4th February 2008

Finally have had enough of the stomach pains I'm getting and went to the Dr this morning....(phoned at 8.30am and got in at 9.30am..now that is good service IMO).

Last night I was in agony couldn't sleep and had to go downstairs and hunch on all fours deep breathing, then walking slowly round the lounge which is difficult when it hurts to stand up...could have been a miracle if I'd have given birth as that's exactly what it feels like.

I feel like I need to be stretched as there doesn't feel enough room inside for all that was there.

Talked her through the symptoms...bloatedness/feeling of not enough room between my ribcage and pelvis/contraction type pains/being sick- which then aleviates the pain/not being able to wear my clothes after 7pm as they are too tight etc etc....She has asked me to stop taking EPO as a precaution and she's writing to the hospital to see if they will do some investigations before my next scheduled appointment (29th April), she did examine me but there was nothing she could see or feel.

It may be the EPO or it may be the Tamoxifen...but I don't take that until 9.30pm and it starts hurting anytime after 6pm.There is a liquid form of Tamoxifen which doesn't have all the crap in it that the tablets do but we'll have to see what the hospital say...

To say I'm a bit scared is an understatment, I don't want it to be the Tamoxifen as I know it's doing it's job BUT I don't want it to be anything more sinister...Tamoxifen has rather horrible serious side effects..of course my mind is working overtime.

So will now wait and see when the NHS can fit me in, already worried about tonight as I just don't want to feel so crap again.

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment