Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Sunday 7th January 2007

Have been feeling much better today but my wonderful plan to cheer myself up has already gone tit's up.

Went to our rather large Next store to buy the things for Jack's room...they had none at all, don't even stock them.

I was told I could order it and collect at a later date but instead I opted to do it online as I do have an account but haven't used it since last January.

Managed to find my account number from an old bank statement and merrily ordered away....Delivery address..oh bum I hadn't told them I've moved so thought I'd update there and then, but oh no you can only change your address by letter!

So I now have to wait until I've done and sent the letter they've amended my address and then do the order.

I think I'm a trifle impatient but once I've decided something I want it NOW!

I shall go and get the paint in preparation.

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment