Saturday 6th January 2007
This part of my treatment finally 'got' me yesterday.
I went to my appointment at 9am as usual and felt full of cold with a nasty chesty cough.
Got through the treatment without coughing or sneezing but only just managed to drive home and fall into bed without collapsing.
I know I've had a cold all week, but I felt awful. Luckily Jon is still at home and he took control of things (and of course Jack) and I slept until 1pm and managed to move myself to the sofa for the rest of the afternoon.
I feel knackered and worn out, maybe I shouldn't have done so much over Christmas and New Year, entertained Christmas Day, Boxing Day and all over New Year.
I have obviously under estimated how much Radiotherapy takes out of you and have promised Jon I'll take things easier and not do so much for the remainder of my treatment.
I haven't really been shopping for 'housey' things since we moved in so think I deserve some time to make our new house our home and Jack is the biggest part of our family so I want to start with his room.
We are going to do Jack's bedroom soon and I have my eye on the Next 'Patchwork Car' theme, so we may go and buy it all tomorrow.
That will cheer me up.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment