Thursday 22nd June 2006
I don't feel any different so far.
I've had my hair cut short in preparation for losing it. It's mad as everybody says how nice it looks...shame it'll be gone soon!
Still feel 'dirty' and have to have at least 2 showers a day, it doesn't help that the lump stands out from my breast and is sort of in my view all the time.
Mum and Dad have been on holiday for the last week or so and I know my Mum was worried about me and although I'd spoken on the phone she didn't really believe I was as ok as I said, so...We went to Weymouth for the day yesterday and had a lovely time with them. They actually put us to shame as they could walk twice as far as we could!!
I have to be careful between now and Tuesday as my immune system will be at a low as the white blood cells have been zapped. So no BBQ's, or mixing with 'poorly' people for me.
The wig has gone back, decided it wasn't right for me and so now I'm on the look out for nice scarves. The hospital sell them but they are all far too jazzy for me and bloody expensive. I just want plain ones so I don't stand out anymore than I have to.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment