Friday 16th June 2006
Well, I won't be too smug just yet, but apart from feeling a bit nauseous yesterday felt just 'normal'.
I am under no illusions though that as the treatment builds up it will get a lot worse.
Just popped over to Asda and purchased a 'quite' nice cap..I don't normally do headgear of any sort so that will be something to get used to.
Finding it hard to think of things to eat at treatment time as they don't suggest spicy things and that's all I eat, the spicier the better. Did Jon Piri Piri chicken and I had plain yesterday, I was so jealous.
My Mum and Dad are away at the moment on holiday and she is ringing tonight, I just hope that they believe I'm ok. They are only down in Weymouth so we may well go and see them for the day next week.
We're getting a new car Monday and I had lost all interest in it but now I'm really excited. Well, I'll go now or I could waffle for hours....
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment