Tuesday, 16 December 2008

THURSDAY 15th JUNE 2006

Not feeling too bad today.

Was sick 3 times yesterday, 3pm, 5pm and 7pm each time after I'd eaten something. Started taking the anti-sickness tablets this morning and feel ok but a bit bloated.

Had a good night’s sleep but do feel tired this morning. Laid awake for a while thinking things over and feel even more positive than I did before.

Not going to do much today as the nurse said not to plan anything until at least Monday.

Well I might just have to sit in the garden. Have to be careful though as the drugs make me more sensitive to sunlight and I burn anyway.

Still peeing red from the 1st drug I was given. Big day today at the football so just hope I haven't got my head down the toilet when we score.

One of my friends reminded me that when we were in the 1st year at secondary school we raised money for a CT scanner at the Royal Berks...no wonder it's broken it was over 28yrs ago. We shall see how today goes....


love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment