Tuesday 1st August 2006
Feeling very tired this week but then I'm on my 3rd chemo already..halfway through.
Just don't seem to be able to stop and sit still for 5 mins. Jon is always telling me to slow down but things need to get done.
Went to the pub for lunch with some friends and Jack of course and even that made me tired.
Wrote to work to let them know that I want to go back on payroll from 1 September so at least I'll be on full pay again. I'm very lucky that I have the full support of my manager and he's with me all the way.I'm not one for 'milking' the system but I'm still employed by them and on maternity leave so why when I'm ill should I be on maternity pay when I can get full sick pay. Still doesn't feel right.
Had a chat with Jon tonight about our situation and I can't get my head around the fact that I'd bawl my eyes out whilst we were trying to conceive but can't seem to get emotional over this..maybe because I have to be strong for my lovely baby Jack.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment