Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Wednesday 2nd August 2006

Today was awful (ish).

Jack woke up at 7am (good boy) Jon got up and fed him..I couldn't even open my eyelids. Had no energy at all but went into town to get some pics of Jack's done as we have loads on the pc but none in frames. Upside was met Wendy for a coffee whilst Jon had a mooch about.

Got back and fell into bed at 3pm...slept until 6pm still feel tired. Was also really tearful today as I feel I'm not giving enough time to Jack. I want to interact with him and play but I just can't muster up any energy. Don't get me wrong I do spend time but I don't feel it's enough.

He was a good boy and went straight to sleep at 8.15pm. Jon made me have a soak in the bath with a 'Lush' bath bomb...it was very relaxing indeed.

Hopefully, this is just a minor setback as I hate feeling like this.

Tomorrow is a blank diary...bliss

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment