Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Thursday 3rd August 2006

I feel so much better today. No heavy stomach or the feeling of collapse..as that's how I felt yesterday.

Although Jack woke at 2am! (Jon did the feed). He did then sleep through until 8am so I had a good sleep.

I had nothing planned today (cancelled my meet up with ‘Baby Club’) and managed a very theraputic afternoon of going through papers and shredding all the rubbish that we no longer need.

Took Jack for a walk just before tea, to Asda for a few bits and we just happened to go back via the new house, just to make sure it's still there. Had our mortgage offer through and the survey on the new house is all ok..just waiting now........I hate waiting!

Had a lovely phone call from the nursery nurse at our Dr's surgery, she is so supportive and has on more than one occasion offered to weigh Jack at home if I can't make it to the baby clinic.

All in all a much better day and no tears (so far)!

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment