Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Monday 7th August 2006

Had a lovely chilled out weekend.

Feel so much better than earlier in the week.

Got a bit sad yesterday as I'd been surfing and 'came across' info on secondary lung and liver cancer that I didn't need or want to read. Had a big row with Jon over it as he's warned me not to read sites but I was bored and got nosey. He even threatened to take the laptop away from me!! 40yrs old and have been threatened with parental controls being put in place on the laptop.

I paid for it in the end though as for the last two nights have had bad dreams.I am tough though and will put all my strength into beating this for as long as they can treat me.I have now promised not to go on any sites that may give info that I don't want to read.

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment