Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Sunday 13th August 2006

Had a lovely weekend....Mandy, Nicky, Mam and the girls came to see us for the weekend. They stayed in a hotel just up the road from us and Michelle etc joined us Saturday!!

All the children loved Jack but handed him back whenever he cried or wriggled too much. I had 4 bath helpers!! Strange no one offered to do his pooey nappy.

Weekends like this though make me quite sad, I'm ok when it's just us 3 but when we have a 'group' get together my mind starts working overtime. Wondering how many more I'll be at..I suppose it's only natural.

Megan kept on asking why I didn't have any hair, I did try and explain and Mandy kept telling her to stop asking. We did all have such a laugh though, but boy was I tired, had to go to bed this afternoon and missed the charity shield.

Anyway, busy week ahead doing everything ready for Friday..I know I've not been sick from the chemo but want to make sure all ship shape in case I feel bad.

I'm off to Judith’s Saturday morning whilst Jon goes to the V Festival..I'll have a week of being spoilt and pampered, won't get a look in with Jack either!!

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment