Friday 18th August 2006
Another cycle of chemo over and done with..yippee.
The Dr was so pleased, as when he examined me he actually had to 'hunt' around for the lump, it's got so small, we were all grinning from ear to ear.He's going to request a CT scan for them (to see how well the chemo went on all tumours - still hate that word) and an Ultrasound for the surgeon so he can decide what surgery (if any!).
Not been sick but feel a bit nauseous..nothing to do with the Veg Chilli I had for tea...or the whole tray of chocolate fingers I ate this afternoon...oops.
Going to Judith’s for a few days from tomorrow, I'll be so looked after it's unreal. I spoke to her the other day and we agreed to have a really healthy week...then I get a text from her saying she's been shopping and got loads of goodies...healthy eating starts week Monday!!!
Jon has gone off to the V Festival and I feel so sorry for him...all those hot weeks we've had and it pours down this weekend, I just hope he stays as dry as possible and has a really good time.
He's joining us Tuesday at Judith’s.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment