Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Thursday 24th August 2006

Oh what a lovely 5 days at Judith’s.

Firstly, the healthy eating only got as far as breakfast each day. Both Jack and I were thoroughly spoilt and I loved it!!

Had a french manicure and pedicure one day, shopped another, lounged around another....I did however, go into school with Judith to help her sort out her new classroom..Jack fell asleep as soon as we got there and slept for the whole morning..that showed what he thinks of school!!

Dad was feeding Pookie and panicked as he saw a tablet on the microwave thought it was one of mine and rang Judith’s 8am Sunday morning and woke us all up (Jack had slept in!!) it was actually Jon's hayfever tablet!!

Anyway, the chemo has had no ill effects again, did feel a bit bloated and tired Sunday, but we couldn't decide if it was the chemo or the huge Sunday roast Judith.

The house move is going 'ok', bit slow as people at the Building Society are 'on annual leave'..whatever happened to holiday cover.


Judith had her mammogram done a couple of weeks ago and her letter arrived yesterday to say all is ok..thank goodness as I'd go to pieces if it happened to her as well.

love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment