Wednesday 11th April 2007
Scan was ok in the end.....Arrived at the hospital at 8.20am and the radiologist gave me 'the drink'. You have to drink one cup of the stuff every 10mins for an hour and the last opportunity to go to the loo is 15mins before the hour is up.9.15am, so I go off to the loo ready for 9.30am....9.30am came and went and then one of the nurses came out and said they were running late and only had one machine working, by now it was 9.45am and my bladder was very full.
They called me in at 9.55am and I said I was bursting to go to the loo, no go I'm afraid, the scan would only take 5 or so mins could I hold on. Well, I thought I was going to pee all over the table as they took forever to get the injection in finally managed to find a decent vein in the back of my hand, that is after popping one of my veins by my wrist (and by god that hurts).
Managed to get through the scan without wetting myself and then walk out of the room over to the toilet....the tie on my tracky bottoms was knotted and I very nearly did have an accident!!
My wrist is still sore and there is a 3inch bruise all for nothing. Then I get to my Mum's and managed to leave my little toe in her dining room whilst I carry on walking through to the hall...ouch. I know they've lived there 36yrs but I'm sure the wall I walked in to never used to be there! The air was blue and so is my toe...very painful walking like I've broken a leg or something!!
Anyway, roll on 24th and hopefully it will be good news.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment