Monday 23rd April 2007
Bit of a stressful couple of days coming up.
Today Jon goes out on his own in his new job and I'm nervous for him. Don't think he is but I am.
Tomorrow I see the consultant and get the results of my CT scan, all I want to hear is that there is no change in the liver/lung tumors and that the meds are doing their thing and nothing more has 'turned' up....not much to ask really is it.
Wednesday I'm in work for a meeting with my 1st/2nd line managers and HR to discuss the ins and outs of the scheme they have offered me....they have offered me entry into the Company 'Long Term Invalidity Scheme' (which I never thought they would) and just need the finer points clarifying.
So my head is full of all sorts at the moment.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment