Wednesday 16th July 2008
Got a call today from my breast care nurse....op scheduled for....Monday 4th August.
Went to M & S today and got measured properly for a new bra, none of mine are non-wired and most are too big...
So am now the proud owner of a 'huge' piece of support that will home my prosthesis until I can get a proper mastectomy bra (when the wound has healed).
Oh and I just happened to get some new pj's and a dressing gown...have to look nice for any visitors that come in and see me...will be in for 4/5 days.
So have to ring surgeon’s secretary next Tuesday and arrange a 'Fit for Surgery' appointment and also arrange to see my BCN to talk about the surgery and what I should and shouldn't do afterwards.
It's all go in our household.
love Clare xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment