Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Wednesday 31st May 2006

I have the results of my core biopsy and it's not good news I have invasive breast cancer and will be starting chemotherapy within the next couple of weeks I have a bone and liver scan booked for next Wednesday and as soon as they are done the chemo can start.

I will be having 6 months of chemo at 3 weekly intervals and then after that they'll either do a lumpectomy or mastectomy depending on how I respond to the chemo. We are still in shock about the whole thing, I can't quite get it into my head what it could mean for our family (especially Jack).


I have been appointed a Specialist Breast care nurse who will be with us the whole journey, of course I have family and friends to help us through the bad times and help us enjoy the good times (as there will be some) too.


love Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment